London Scuba - Since 1994
London Scuba is one of the largest scuba diving schools in the UK, having trained over 15,000 people since it started. The school was set up in 1994 by Ian Pattison, a highly experienced and accomplished PADI Master Instructor. Simon Gray & Steve Skinner joined the team in 2002 & 2005 respectively, and now run the school alongside Ian.
London Scuba is unique in being one of only a handful of PADI Dive Centres with its own purpose built facilities including a 3m deep indoor heated pool, this avoids cold shared public pools or a lane roped off on a Friday evening.
The pool is indoor & heated to 31-32 degrees. The majority at a depth of 3mts, with a skills ledge at one end at 1.4mts.
- London Scuba, Lingfield
- Full Equipment (childrens sizes)
- Digital Image of you scuba diving
- Minimum of 8 years of age
- Need to be able to swim and feel comfortable in the water
- Complete a medical questionnaire, if you answer yes to any questions on the Medical form you must see a doctor prior to starting the course. A medical form is available to download, please click here.